Today’s Blogtember mission – Go to a coffee shop. Order a favorite drink. Write about what makes you happy and what makes you sad. Or write about anything you’d like! Bonus points for including a photo from the coffee shop.
Well, I did go to a coffee shop today but sadly it was just to grab’n go. I had to take my car into the shop for some maintenance this morning, so I’ve had pretty limited mobility today. However, I am writing this in my office (on lunch, of course *ahem*) rather than my usual comfort zone of my couch (smile), so I’m counting it as a semi-success!
Unfortunately since this is being written at work, it’s also going to have to be short and sweet. So how about a few random Top 5s? Sounds good to me too! (Smile)
Top 5 – HAPPY
- My camera
- Libraries (and library books of course!)
Top 5 – SAD
- Saying good-bye
- Mistreated animals
- Fake “Haunted” anythings (hayrides, houses, cornfields, campgrounds, etc.)
- My poor car with a boo-boo
Top 5 – QUOTES
- You get further by persuading people than by arguing with them.
- In a minute there is time
For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse (T.S. Eliot)
- Be curious, not judgmental. (Whitman)
- The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. (Hemingway)
- Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. (B. Franklin)